FITTED BLINDS FOR LODGES, STATIC CARAVANS AND PODS.
Hytte fitted blinds need no tools, no DIY skills and no fuss. Their slim profiles, robust design and innovative Click FitTM technology provide the perfect finish for any second home.
STYLISH COLOURS THAT WILL COMPLEMENT ANY HOME
A range of moisture resistant, pleated blinds made from durable polyester.
Beautiful pleated blinds that provide a thermal barrier that regulates temperature whatever the season.
Perfect for Caravan and lodge windows,
patio doors and bi-fold doors
Made to Measure
Cool in Summer
Warm in Winter
3 EASY STEPS TO FITTING YOUR HYTTE BLIND
INSTALL THE Click Fit™ BRACKETS:
Push the Click FitTM brackets between the window frame and seal in all 4 corners.
FITTING YOUR HYTTE BLIND:
- Click the blind onto the Click FitTM brackets.
- Thread the cord through the centre of the lower Click FitTM bracket on both sides of the window.
- Click the bottom rail onto the bottom Click FitTM brackets.
ADJUST THE TENSION OF THE BLIND:
HYTTE blinds come pre-tensioned and ready to fit, but when used over time the cords may slacken off.
- Remove the bottom rail by sliding it upwards and remove the Click FitTM bracket from the ends.
- Slot the Click FitTM brackets back into the window corners as Step 01.
- Detach the cord from one end of the spring, pull 5-10mm of cord through the spring bracket and re-attach the cord.
“THE BLINDS ARE SO SIMPLE TO FIT AND LOOK GREAT!“
“LOVE OUR NEW BLINDS, THEY LOOK GREAT“
“QUICK DELIVERY & SUPER EASY TO PUT TOGETHER“
HYTTE Blinds are available to buy online and to view at the following sites.
Sites to view HYTTE blinds are constantly expanding across the UK.
Irfon River Campsite
Upper Chapel Road
Garth, Nr Builth Wells
Hytte Blinds, Unit 205 Pointon Way, Droitwich, WR9 0LW
Call us on: 0808 196 1550
If you would like more information or need assistance with your HYTTE blind please fill out the form below.